Welcome, Guest ( Register | Login )

Injured In A Car Accident During Holidays Abroad? Get An Attorney Listing ID: 649837

Number of Times Viewed: 67

Classified Ad Info

Place Free Ads


If you are on holidays abroad, things get even more complicated as there are rules and regulations that are different from the ones in your country. A foreigner who traveled to California, or US citizen living abroad, but was involved in an accident in San Diego, the first thing that you should do is contact car accident attorney in San Diego and explain your situation to them. You will probably soon realize that you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries, as long as it can be proven that you were not the one who caused the accident.

Consult with Hiden, Rott & Oertle, LLP right after the accident to learn more about your options regardless of whether you are a foreigner or a US citizen.